Saturday, April 18, 2009

End of Day 1

What I have learned:
1) My posts display a time that is 2 hours prior to my true posting time.  I'll have to figure that out.  Suggestions?
2) I need to take more photos to track our lives.  This blog could be a nice record that can ultimately remind the kids about what their lives were like over the years, if I can possibly keep this up.
3) I'm hoping this connects us to the kid's grandparents.  Grandparents?  Are you out there?  Are you reading?  I'm looking for a comment on this...
Goodnight!  And remember, I'm not going to bed at 8:50, rather, 10:50...

3 comments:

  1. I realize it's a THREE hour discrepancy, after having posted that last comment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandparent Papa checking in. I enjoy this. And as I emailed to you Sarah I had some pictures I thought would be appropriate for your blog, but I was not sure how to get them on your blog, so I've sent them to Picasa so you can upload appropriate ones. This reminds me of the Adirondack-Sacandaga blog from a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sarah- great blog! love the double entendre in the mimi's house post. you can change the post time to reflect your east coast-ness. Just click on "post options" when you're creating a post. I also use this function to change the date - sometimes pre-dating / sometimes post - helpful if you're making a bunch of posts all at once & want them to have different date stamps. there may also be a way to establish yourself as an "EST" time zone person in blogger settings somewhere, but I haven't figured that out.

    ReplyDelete